Saturday, May 9, 2009

Home sweet Home

I am still excited about my home. When I got there, I was greeted with Welcome Home gifts from * Cartoon Kids *.

Home Gift Bag

There is a black version of the same backpack in the group notice.

Another homecoming gift is the wearable bicycle.

home gift bicycle

home gift bear bicycle

I like the bear fitted on the bicycle. Now I can travel with the bear.

Two reasons why I choose the room that I am now staying.

fav mat

1. I love the mat! It is not too girlish and boyish. In addition, I love black and white patterns/dots. I know it don't look nice from the picture but it looks good at my room.

Bed

2. The view from the window.

The rooms are now fully rented. Yesterday and today, I got the chance to meet some of my neighbours. I get shy easily so I spend most of time inside my room. Overall, I like my room very much. The only downside is that the room is located above the store and near the club (for kids) so it can be laggy at times. However, the room is free so I am not complaining. :)

No comments: