Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Do I blog because I am shy?

This topic is taken from Alicia's blog. I don’t blog because I am shy. I blog so that I can meet more people and make more friends. Am I shy? Yes and no. I was shy since I was a kid. However, as I grow up and have friends, I become less shy. By the time I study in a tertiary institution, I understand one has to talk to communicate, to network etc. Being shy will make one a loner and I don’t want to be a loner. Hence, I tend to talk more now. However, I still find it hard to approach people that I don’t know, both in SL and RL. I also find it hard to IM people, even those from my friends list. If I IM my friends, it is probably for a purpose e.g. tell her there is a free couple pose.

red ice
P.S. I have been finding ways to sign off and I think "red ice" is the current best way of signing off. I notice that I type a lot better when I am using Micrsoft Word rather when I am using Blogger. Hence I will continue to type my entry in MS Word and then copy and paste to Blogger.

No comments: