Saturday, July 25, 2009

Look of the day

I ask my friend to look sexy and pretty for a day. Since I tell her to do so, I must show her how to do so. I was wearing my Snatch outfit which I thought was very good. It still is but I wanted to do an outfit that is more lag-free. Then comes the recent I<3 The Starlust group gift.

Look of the day

Free items:

Eyebrow:*MY UGLYDOROTHY current group gift (comes with 2 skins too)

Top:Toastface - heart cupcakes, includes undies not shown, I<3 The Starlust group gift

Shorts: -tb- StarLust Motel Shorts 1L

Pose:Imperial Elegance Casual Girl AO


Rest of items:

Hair: Maitreya Apple II - Ash Blond, Previous hair hair freebie

Skin:*MY UGLYDOROTHY previous group gift 'LOVE'

Eyes: Poetic color eyes - endless summer (medium sized)


Photo taken at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Spring%20Lake/68/47/22. Currently empty sim with build enabled. Good for unpacking stuff.


Top and shorts always work. :)

No comments: